Party Wall matters represents one of our core services that we are able to offer our clients.
It is important that when undertaking new building works that the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 is considered at the outset. Failure to do this could lead to future delays and/or legal action being taken against you resulting in additional costs.
We are pleased to be able to offer impartial advice and support in conjunction with the following services:
- Draft and serve Party Wall Notice on the Adjoining
- Act as Party Wall Surveyor for the Building Owner.
- Act as Party Wall Surveyor for the Adjoining Owner.
- Act as Agreed Surveyor on behalf of both Owners.
- Respond to Notices on your behalf
- Deal with lack of response from the Adjoining Owner to
- Liase with other Party Wall Surveyor, draft and serve the
Party Wall Award in accordance with the Act.
Should you feel that any of these services are applicable or that you require further advice, then please feel free to contact us or go to the Frequently Asked Questions page or the Glossary page.
Letters of Authorisation are available from this website for you to download or copy onto your own letterhead and retun to us should you wish to proceed.